Terms and Conditions for the use of My Dendra
Please read the terms of this policy carefully before using the site
What's in These Terms?
These terms tell you the rules for using our My Dendra service platform website: my.dendra.io (our site).
Who We Are and How to Contact Us
my.dendra.io is a site operated by DENDRA SYSTEMS LTD ("We"). We are a limited liability company registered in England and Wales under company number 09189148 and have our registered office at 2 Hinksey Court, Church Way, Oxford, Oxfordshire, England, OX2 9SX
To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
By Using Our Site You Accept These Terms
- If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our site.
- We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
There Are Other Terms That May Apply to You
We May Make Changes to Our Site
We may update and change our site from time to time to reflect changes to our services, our users' needs and our business priorities.
We May Suspend or Withdraw Our Site
- Our site is made available free of charge to our customers only.
- We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
We May Transfer this Agreement to Someone Else
You Must Keep Your Account Details Safe
- When provided with a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
- If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at email@example.com.
- You acknowledge that you have no right to have access to the software in source code form.
How You May Use Materials on Our Site
- We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the Materials published or accessible on it. Those Materials are protected by copyright and other laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site.
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any of the Materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
- You must not use any part of the content and the Materials on our site for commercially competitive purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
Our Responsibility for Loss and Damage Suffered by You
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations, or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with the use of, or inability to use, our site; or the use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
How We May Use Your Personal Information
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
You also agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site; and not to disassemble, decompile, reverse-engineer or create derivative works based on the whole or any part of our site or its software or the Materials nor attempt to do any such thing except to the extent that (by virtue of section 296A of the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988) such actions cannot be prohibited because they are essential for the purpose of achieving interoperability of the software with another software program, and provided that the information obtained by you during such activities:
- is used only for the purpose of achieving interoperability of the site or its software with another software program; and
- is not unnecessarily disclosed or communicated without our prior written consent to any third party; and
- is not used to create any software which is substantially similar to our site or its software.
Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
Rules About Linking to Our Site
- You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
- You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
- Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
- We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Breach of this Policy
- When we consider that a breach of this acceptable use policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
Failure to comply with these terms constitutes a material breach upon which you are permitted to use our site, and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary or as required by law.
- We exclude our liability for all action we may take in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The actions we may take are not limited to those described above, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Which Country's Laws Apply to Any Disputes?
The terms of this agreement, its subject matter and its formation (and any non-contractual disputes or claims) are governed by English law. We both agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.